Sunday, April 19, 2015

Winner Challenge #252: Springtime.....Flowers!

Hello Sentimental Sundays Followers!
OMG... Springtime....Flowers were AMAZING!!!!  I mean seriously AMAZING!!!
We had such had such a hard time picking our top 3, that had to make it top 5!!!
Congrats to everyone!! 

****************


Winner is:
(Selected by random and notified)

Congratulations Winner !!!!!!
You have one week to claim your prize.
Please email us at sentimentalsundaysblog at gmail.com to get details about your prize. Please keep in mind, I only check this email once a week.  So you will hear from me, by the latest next Wednesday.  Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

And here's our Top FIVE chosen by the DT members


Congratulations Top 5!
Please feel free to grab the blinkie on the sidebar (the code you need is below it) and display it proudly on your blogs! You earned it :)



6 comments:

Suze said...

I am thrilled to have been picked as the winner. Have just sent an e-mail. Thanks. Congrats to the Top 5.

Jane said...

Thanks so much for putting my mellow yellow wedding card in your Top 5. I will wear my badge with pride. Well done to the other winners too.Crafty hugs xx

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Thank you very, very much for a Top5!

AJ Bodine said...

Congratulations Winners, all lovely entries this week!

AJ Bodine said...

Congratulations Winners, all lovely entries this week!

Nanda said...

Thank you for choosing my card for the top 5! Congratulations to the other winners.