Sunday, March 1, 2015

Winners of Challenge #246: Happy Valentine's Day

Hello Sentimental Sundays Followers!
I have decided based on my schedule and family life, that it is much easier for me to post the winners during the weekend.  With little ones running around, music class, Dr's appt, dinner, chores...
Anyways...My days seem slower during the weekend and I use that time to catch on my postings, commenting etc.  So winners posts will now be posted @ 7 am Sunday morning, before the next challenge starts.  

****************

Last week's sponsor was:    
Our Badge
The Paper Nest Dolls
Donating:(3) Prizes to (3) winners
1(One) winner will get 3 images; 1(One) winner will receive 2 images and 1(One) winner will receive 1 image!!!  From the images below: 

Winners are: (Selected by random and notified)
1st winner:  Art of Yogi:


3rd winner: Patty 

Congratulations Winners!!!!!!
You have one week to claim your prize.
Please email us at sentimentalsundaysblog at gmail dot com and let me know which of the images you would like to receive. Please keep in mind, I only check this email once a week.  So you will hear from me, by the latest next Wednesday.  Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

And here's our Top Three chosen by the DT members




Congratulations Top 3!
Please feel free to grab the blinkie on the sidebar (the code you need is below it) and display it proudly on your blogs! You earned it :)

3 comments:

Patty said...

So excited to see that I was one of the lucky winners!! Congrats to everybody & thanks to the Sentimental Sundays Team!!

pinky said...

Thanks so much ladies for the win and a top 3, chuffed to bits and have sent my email. Keep up the great work ladies.

AJ Bodine said...

Congratulations to the winners, well deserved!