Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Winner's # 149 - Get Well

Hello Sentimental Sundays Followers!
Thanks to everyone who joined in our ”Get Well” challenge last week.
We really enjoyed all of your creative projects!!!!
Don’t forget you still have time to join in our current challenge theme:

This week's Sponsor was:
Donating: $10 Gift Voucher to their store

And our random winner is:



Congratulations Winner !!!!!!
You have one week to claim your prize.
Please email us at sentimentalsundaysblog@gmail.com to get details about your prize.

And here's our Top Three chosen by the DT members:






Congratulations Top 3!

Please feel free to grab the blinkie on the sidebar (the code you need is below it) and display it proudly on your blogs! You earned it :)

3 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Congrats to the winner. Happy to have My Get Whale card chosen in Top 3. I'll proudly display the Top 3 badge button on my blog sidebar.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I won! Thankyou!
Lyla x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Thank you for choosing me as one of your Top 3. I am thrilled and will add your banner to my blog.
Congrats to the other winners - awesome work!
Caroline xxx