Sunday, January 27, 2013

Challenge #139: Thank You

Welcome to another Sentimental Sunday!
Good morning...Good Morning!
Did you see yesterdays DT post?
The entire Sentimental Sundays DT was announced, check it out HERE.
I was really excited about last weeks entries, however; there were tons of deletion.
If your card was deleted, it was because it did not follow the theme.  I think I need to start highlighting the definition of our challenges, since it was clearly missed in our last challenge. ;(  For those that survived the cut, be sure to stop back on Tuesday and see who our random winner is and who has been chosen to be in our Top 3!

This week's Sponsor is:
Donating: 3 images, winners choice

This week's challenge is:
Thank You
(plus a sentiment)

A very simple theme this week.  It seems like I never have enough "thank you" cards laying around when I REALLY need one.  So this week, we want to get you started on that collection and wait til you see this weeks inspiration by the design team...WOW...I'm talking about some serious eye candy.
Let's check it out.

When uploading to SCS, PCP, SNR, or other galleries, please use the keyword "sentimentalsundays" Thank you!

7 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT!!!

Sonia said...

Wonderful cards DT... proud to be part of this DT... HUGS...SK :)

Unknown said...

Great challenge! Gorgeous DT samples.... I couldn't get the linky to work properly as I post from my iPhone so here's my link http://purpleprincessprettythings.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/thanks-with-cherry-on-top.html?m=1
Hope it's ok!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Indy's Designs said...

Thanks Sonia! I am so glad you shared this challenge on your blog, so I could come play!
{hugs}
Indy

Sherry Eckblad said...

I agree, the DT did an amazing job and I am so happy to be part of this wonderful group of ladies. Thanks Calypso for giving me the opportunity.

Donna said...

Awesome inspiration from the design team! Thanks for the thank you challenge!

Janine said...

What an assortement of design team images. Not sure what has changed with your linky but on my netbook I can no longer use the load from web option as I cannot get to the bottom of the screen - I have to use the load from computer option. Thanks.