Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Winners - Challenge #34 -- Inspired by Song

I am so sorry. I am late posting the winners this week. I took some vacation days from work during the holidays and I lost track of the days. Since I am already late posting this, I won't delay any further.


Here's our random winner of the last challenge:





Congratulations! As mentioned in the last challenge, The prize is four INDIVIDUAL sentiment sets from the Raindrop Echo Designs Digital Collection AND a custom watermark/signature set from the Custom Designs Section. Please email us at sentimentalsundays@raindropecho.com to get details about your prize :)




And here's our Top Three chosen by the DT members:



#20 - Leanne


#59 - Tammy



Congratulations! Please feel free to grab the blinkie on the sidebar (the code you need is below it) and display it proudly on your blogs! You earned it :)



Congratulations to all our winners!

Make sure to come back on Sunday for a new challenge and freebie :)




4 comments:

Tammy said...

Woohoo! Thank you for choosing mine as top 3!!
Happy New Year! Hugs, Tammy

Leanne said...

WOW - thank you for choosing mine also for the Top 3!!
Great way to start 2011!!!
Leanne xx

Pattie said...

How exciting - sorry it took me so long to notice I won! I usually check on Sundays I guess! Emailing now!

Pattie said...

I emailed but no response yet.
my email is rpgoldman at comcast dot net.